Old Skool Gamers SoW Campaign
Here is our new D&D 4th edition campaign stuff.
- We will be using the Scales of War campaign setting / plot line, modified by Scott’s Whim as needed.
- The WoTC Character Builder program is to be used to create and maintain the characters. If you have the full-version, great. Otherwise, you’ll need to let the GM or another player level your character after 3rd level.
- Players need to download this players guide which describes their starting location, circumstances, and provides valuable background information about the Scales of War setting itself.
- House Rules
- Resources And Links
- Campaign Story Information
- Character Backgrounds
- THE COALITION
- PROTECTORS OF THE PRIME
- Treasure Earned
- Campaign Artifacts
- Front Page Recap Logs – Lost Mines of Karak
- Front Page Recap Logs – Monastary of the One Truth
- Front Page Recap Logs – Den of the Destroyer
- Front Page Recap Logs – The Temple Between
- Front Page Recap Logs – Beyond the Mottled Tower
- Front Page Recap Logs – Haven of the Bitter Glass
- Front Page Recap Logs – Alliance At Nefulus
- Front Page Recap Logs – Throne of the Stone-Skinned King
- Front Page Recap Logs – Garaitha’s Anvil